Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So yeah, nevermind

Yesterday I was a little worried about the potential of a high protest vote against John McCain in Mississippi. Not so much. 79-13 is pretty definitive, I'd say. Pretty decent turnout for a meaningless election too.

The Rasmussen numbers look pretty good. Not so much the head to heads, even with McCain leading Obama within the margin of error. The real good news is that Michigan and Pennsylvania are moving back in play. I think McCain stands a great chance of winning Pennsylvania in particular against radical liberal Obama. And if the Mittster does find his way onto the ticket, Michigan may be ours too.

I'll have my thoughts on Spitzer this weekend. In the meantime, if you're a real masochist and need to read MORE of me, check out Blogs for McCain and Blogs for John McCain's Victory. We have a great team at both sites there and I'm really happy to be there.