Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My First Post.


This is my attempt to actually add something to the John McCain cause. I'm sure in the beginning it won't be very good, but hopefully by the time John becomes President of the United States, I'll actually be pretty good at this.

This first post will mainly be about me. As the election season continues, I hope to post articles and my commentary on McCain and the 2008 Presidential election.

I'm a 20 year old guy from Long Island New York. I'll be turning 21 on Sunday, March 2, so I won't be able to say that much longer. Because my 18th birthday roughly four months after the 2004 election, this will be my first Presidential election. I'm a registered Republican, and would describe myself as somewhat right of center, or a moderate conservative.

I've long admired John McCain, and have casually followed his career over the last five or six years, but I really became convinced that I needed to do whatever I can o help him get elected a few months ago. I'm fairly active on the McCain Victory 08 scene, and have volunteered for the New York effort once the general election campaign begins.

I was able to go to the New York City rally on Super Tuesday this year , so I'll occasionally post some pictures I took of that event when there isn't any big election news.

This picture is of me standing in front of the Straight Talk Express. (I've since cut off all that hair.)

Later today I hope to post some articles and my commentary on them.