Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Hurt Barack's Feelings

Barack Obama is mad as heck, and he's gonna...

Pout.



This is work I did three [sic] years ago They haven't talked about the fact that I was a civil rights lawyer. They haven't talked about the fact that I taught constitutional law. They haven't talked about my work in the state legislature or the United States Senate. They're talking about the three years of work that I did right out of college, as if I'm making the leap from 2 or 3 years out of college into the presidency.


First of all, I distinctly remember Rudy Giuliani bringing up last night Obama's tenure in the Illinois legislature, so I have no idea what Obama's talking about.

More importantly, this kind of whining coming from the man that refuses to acknowledge Sarah Palin as the Governor of Alaska is laughable.

Barack Obama, and, for that matter, Joe Biden get kicks out of mocking Palin's experience and refusing to acknowledge her title. Sarah Palin responds by verbally eviscerating both men (and Harry Reid for that matter) in front of 37 million people.

The Republicans fail to worship at the altar of the Great Community Organizer, and Obama sulks about it.

Maybe he's just upset that the lowly mayor of "Wasilly" made him look so bad last night.