Friday, March 7, 2008

The ad that is going to win the election.



Absolutely brilliant. Its optimistic,inspirational and uplifting. It instills hope without having to use the word over and over and over and over again.

It favorable compares him to men that are universally respected in both this country and the world. The Churchill comparison will particularly help him, I think. If you remind people what happened when Churchill stood his ground against the Nazis, it will help build resolve for our fight against radical Islamic extremism. As as Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama seem to want to remind us every day, both Democrats are totally ill prepared for this fight.

I'll end this with what I believe are the two most powerful quotes in an extremely powerful video.

We're Americans and we'll never surrender. They will!


Don't tell me what we can't do. Don't tell me we can't make our country stronger and the world safe. We can, we must, and when I'm President, we will!